Users login with their own decentralized identifiers (DIDs like email, phone numbers) to access traditional systems, apps and websites while controlling their identity.
- Only share what you want to share.
- Self-owned identity where users support claims by others (attestations) to verify identity.
- developers use attestations from the user minimizing legal and compliance risks of storing the users personal information (PII).
- Leveraging an open foundation using technology, protocols and reference designs.
- Achieve a scalable identity layer that helps protects users from data breaches and identity theft.
Now, create your first identity profile with some user-specific identity data that can be shared with an online service. You can create one to many profiles all owned by you.
Now, let's use your identity profile you just created. Select the button to login to the ArcBlock website, scan the QR code and swipe to confirm that you want to share your name, email address and picture.
We've built a production-ready platform that includes everything developers need to build, run and use DApps.