If you carry out any transaction through our website, that transaction may be subject to additional terms and conditions which you will be asked to read and accept at the relevant time. To the extent of any inconsistency with these terms, the terms of the transaction apply to that transaction and any matters connected with it.
You must comply with any instructions we give you about how to use our website and must not do anything that interferes with or adversely affects the normal operation of the website (including the ability of other users to access or use the website).
You are responsible for ensuring the security of the systems and devices that you use to access our website, including through use of appropriate virus-checking and other security software.
You may need to register with us in order to access certain parts of our website. Further details about registrations are available in our FAQs, which are available [here]. In this case, we may issue you with a user name and password, or other appropriate log-in details for your account. You are responsible for keeping your log-in details confidential so that they cannot be used without your permission. You will be responsible for any use of our website by anyone using your log-in details.
We may suspend, terminate or block your access to all or any part of our website at any time and without prior notice to you.
All of the intellectual property rights in and to our website belong to us and our licensors. We may update and change the materials available on our website, including by removing materials, at any time in our discretion without notice to you.
You may download or print sections of our website if needed for your own personal use, but otherwise you may not reproduce any part of our website without our express prior consent. To the extent that our website contains functionality that allows you to access or download specific materials through our website, your use of that functionality and the downloaded materials may be subject to separate terms and conditions which you will be asked to read and accept at the relevant time.
Our website may contain or link to information that has not been devised, verified or tested by us or any of our officers, employees or agents. These are provided for your information only. We do not take any responsibility for that information, nor endorse its accuracy or completeness.
We do not guarantee that the information, or the provision of the hyperlinks to you, does not infringe third party rights. If our website contains a link to an external website, we do not endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee or introduce any third parties or the services and/or products that those third parties may offer. We accept no responsibility for them or any of the content available, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You may provide a link to the home page of our website at, on any website you operate, as long as you do not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express prior permission and you promptly delete the link at our request.
Except as set out in this clause, you may not link to our website.
The information and any materials contained in this website should not be considered as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell financial instruments, provide financial advice, create a trading platform, facilitate or take deposits or provide any other financial services of any kind in any jurisdiction.
The information contained on this website is not intended to provide and should not be construed as advice of any kind. You should obtain appropriate professional advice when necessary. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.
While we will use reasonable care and skill in operating our website, we cannot promise that our website will always be available, meet your requirements or completely free of faults, errors or compromise from cybersecurity events.
·all conditions, representations, warranties and statutory guarantees, whether express or implied, in relation to our website; and
·any liability, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense incurred by you or any other user in connection with our website.
To the extent we are unable by law to exclude any implied condition, representation, warranty or statutory guarantee in relation to the provision of goods or services through our website, we limit our liability for a breach to the re-supply of those goods or services, or payment for such re-supply. This is without limitation to any other exclusions or restrictions of our or others’ liability in connection with this website.
ArcBlock, Inc. has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement on the Services in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (a copy of which is located at http://www.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf, the "DMCA"). The address of ArcBlock Inc's Designated Agent for copyright takedown notices ("Designated Agent") is listed below.
Reporting Instances of Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that Content residing or accessible on or through the Services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address below:
- Identification of the work or material being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its location, with sufficient detail so that ArcBlock, Inc. is capable of finding it and verifying its existence.
- Contact information for the notifying party (the "Notifying Party"), including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement that the Notifying Party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that the Notifying Party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
- After removing material pursuant to a valid DMCA notice, ArcBlock, Inc. will immediately attempt to notify the Subscriber responsible for the allegedly infringing material that it has removed or disabled access to the material. ArcBlock, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate the account of any Subscriber who is the subject of repeated DMCA notifications.
Submitting a DMCA Counter-Notification:
If you believe you are the wrongful subject of a DMCA notification, you may file a counter-notification with ArcBlock, Inc. by providing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address below:
- The specific URLs of material that ArcBlock, Inc. has removed or to which ArcBlock, Inc. has disabled access.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or the federal district courts located in New York County, New York if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
- The following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled." Your signature.
- Upon receipt of a valid counter-notification, ArcBlock, Inc. will forward it to Notifying Party who submitted the original DMCA notification. The original Notifying Party (or the copyright holder he or she represents) will then have ten (10) days to notify us that he or she has filed legal action relating to the allegedly infringing material. If ArcBlock, Inc. does not receive any such notification within ten (10) days, we may restore the material to the Services.
ArcBlock, Inc. Copyright Agent
3150 Richards Road, Suite 130, Bellevue, WA
While we have the right to monitor activity and content associated with ArcBlock, Inc., we are not obligated to do so. We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content submitted by users to ArcBlock, Inc. Because community standards vary and individuals sometimes choose not to comply with our policies and practices, in the process of using ArcBlock, Inc. , you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. You can contact us to let us know of content that you find objectionable. We may investigate the complaints and violations of our policies that come to our attention and may take any action that we believe is appropriate, including, but not limited to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or subscriptions. We also, however, reserve the right not to take any action. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the Website.
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. if you have any questions about our website.