ArcBlock February 2020 Review
The launch of the ABT Wallet 2.3 and new I DID IT decentralized identity initiative are two of ArcBlock's key blockchain developments for February.
- On February 22, ArcBlock released decentralized identity wallet - ABT Wallet 2.3
- On February 28, ArcBlock launched a new campaign focused on educating developers, businesses and users on decentralized identity, as well as real-world demos including a demo "Cash App"。
GitHub Weekly Engineering Updates
- ArcBlock CEO Robert Mao participated in the Seattle Undergrounds Fireside Chat on February 5, 2020. The talk included Arry Wu, Chairperson of the Cascadia Blockchain Council and Kristy-Leigh Manahan, former CTO of Core Scientific and ProgPow creator(https://www.arcblock.io/en/post/2020/01/27/blockchain-2020-what-is-next-for-china)
- On February 7th, ArcBlock participated in the first WTIA blockchain accelerator in Seattle, WA providing mentorship, opportunities, and incentives to build with the ArcBlock platform.
- On February 20, 2020 ArcBlock participated and testified for the Washington State Senate and House related to several blockchain bills including the successful passage of Bill 6065.
- ArcBlock to testify in support of blockchain legislation
- ArcBlock to testify in front of Washington State legislature in support of blockchain bills
- On February 28th, CEO Robert Mao particpated in the fourth installment of the "Battle on the Epidemic" discussing how blockchain and decentralized identity are being used to fight the Coronovirus and support medical and government officials.
- February 11th saw the Daily Chain release an introduction to ArcBlock's newly launched Token Swap service summarizing their experiences including use of decentralized identity.
- ArcBlock was identified as a leader in the decentralized identity space for new and emerging technologies. Predicts 2020: Top Emerging Technology Predictions for TSPs
- The Research Corporation identified and listed ArcBlock as a leader in the increasingly popular Blockchain as a Service industry. Rising Demand for Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) Market by 2020-2026 Profiling Top Key Players IBM, Oracle, Huawei, Alibaba, Arcblock, Hyperchain
- Engineering summary of ArcBlock's newly released ABT Wallet 2.3