ArcBlock to Attend and Speak at TF4 Blockchain 2019
ArcBlock to Attend TF4 Blockchain Event in Seattle and CEO Robert Mao to Join Leadership Panel with Samsung SDS Chief Revenue Officer
Seattle, WA - Nov 13, 2019
ArcBlock will be attending TF4, TF Blockchain's premier annual conference located in downtown Seattle. This year's event is focused on the economics and technologies of Blockchain. Like the previous three years, this event is expected to be sold out. It presents a great opportunity for ArcBlock to get in front of industry leaders, potential partners, and customers in a unique setting.
During the event, CEO of ArcBlock, Robert Mao will be joining Kapi Attawar, Chief Revenue Officer of Samsung SDS, on a panel discussing blockchain, customer use cases, and real scenarios currently being adopted by ArcBlocks customers. Besides, Robert will discuss ArcBlock's upcoming product 1.0 launch and Wallet 2.0 launch coming in November. Samsung will also share some details about their recent SDK expansion, including questions about the possibility of adding ArcBlock to their mobile SDK in the future.
TF4 includes a wide variety of topics for their two-day agenda. Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
Technology and Adoption
- Blockchain Technology Adoption by Enterprise
- Building Technology Products with Blockchain and Cryptocurrency in Mind
Bitcoin and In-Network Currency
- Adding Bitcoin to your Company Balance Sheet
- Financial Institutions are Mining Bitcoin
- Corporate In-Network Currency like Libra
- The Economics behind Accepting Bitcoin Payments
- The Blockchain & Bitcoin Economy
- Big Enterprise is Investing in Blockchain
Regulations & Policy
Anyone can join the event by simply visiting https://www.tfblock.io.