ArcBlock October 2019 Monthly Update
- Forge 1.0
deprecated tether / wallet related RPC aligned the CLI interface and deprecated old style clean up several long-running issues in forge / forge-web
- Forge-CLI: support global configuration
- ForgeSDK: clean up and simplify the interface
- TokenSwap: improvement on sweeper
wallet & vault: support token swap service arc-push: deployment switched to aws sweeper & wormhole: fixed various API issues, extend grpc-builder to support multiple supervision tree token swap console: ongoing deployment: parity deployment
- Atomic Swap: support delegation for atomic setup
- Wallet 2.0: continue evolve on the UI
Weekly Developer Reports
- 10/31 - CEO Robert Mao shared his thoughts and updates on the second anniversary of the company.
- 10/23 - GoFun announced a new strategic partnership with ArcBlock. The partnership will focus on using ArcBlock's blockchain platform to support GoFun's strategic projects including their recently announced GoFun Connect System.
- 10/8 - 10/11 ArcBlock attended Ethereum Devcon and CEO Robert Mao shared some of his thoughts and feedback about the event and feedback that ArcBlock received during the event.
- 10/15 ArcBlock Presented at the West Coasts Largest Meetup - New Tech Northwest - About ArcBlock's SDK
- 10/23 - 10/25 ArcBlock attended the COSM Technology Summit joining industry leaders discussing blockchain, 5G and more
- 10/6 - Get Started with ArcBlocks SDK
- 10/9 Using ArcBlock's SDK to Build a dApp in 36 Hours
- 10/15 Podcast with Paul Brigner from the Chamber of Digital Commerce
- 10/23 - Peter Thiel discussing life after Google, blockchain and what's next for Silicon Valley
- 10/28 - US CTO Michael Kratsios discusses blockchain, current technology initiatives and more
The ABT Consensus Community wrote a series of insights and articles on developing dApps and using ArcBlock's Blocklets.