ArcBlock Month In Review - September 2019
In September, ArcBlock completed several significant updates including a refreshed website, the release of Blocklets and continued their popular Blockchain Odyssey events with a large scale event for media, community and partners at the Shanghai Tower. During the event, several dApp partners presented their projects and ArcBlock gave attendees real-time demonstrations of Blocklets, ChargingBlock dApp and more.
- Blocklets https://blocklet.arcblock.io/blocklets
configuration upgrade and various fixes supported token swap related txs
arc-push: new releases and ansible script token-swap: auth support, ansible script
- Client: Vault / Wallet upgrade / DID protocol upgrade
GitHub Weekly Developer Updates
The Blockcahin Odyssey live event took place on September 16th at the Shanghai Tower in downtown Shanghai, China.
Blockchain Odyssey Attendees included Huatai Securities, SAIC, GoFun, NIO Auto, Cheetah Mobile, Baixing.com, BASF China, Merck China, Guojin Investment, ABT Consensus Community, media partners and many more.
- Jinse Finance: The Top of Shanghai, Transcend the Future" Blocklet Release, Eco Partner Debut
- Chain News: Cloud computing development deployment platform ArcBlock released Blocklet, opening up a new paradigm for decentralized application development
- Chain Catcher: The Top of Shanghai, Transcend the Future" Blocklet Release, Eco Partner Debut
- Zero Financial: The Top of Shanghai, Transcend the Future" Blocklet Release, Eco Partner Debut
- CoinVoice: ArcBlock releases Blocklet and its first eco-partners in Shanghai
- Gyro Finance: ArcBlock block cornerstone release of serverless technology architecture component blocklet running decentralized application
- Bihu: "The Top of Shanghai, Transcend the Future" Blocklet release, eco-partners debut
- Blockchain Internal Reference: Digital Finance, Libra, Coin Return, One-Button Chain with highlights from Shanghai blockchain week
- 9/14 - 9/15，ArcBlock Engineers participated in the 2019 Shanghai Blockchain Week Hackathon，receiving 3rd place for their real-dApp ChargingBlock that enables users of EV vehicles to share and rent their charging infrastructure with others.
- 9/18, ArcBlock Marketing Director Matt McKinney participating in the Blockchain Bridge SF panel discussion，with Parity and Ethereum Classic Labs discussing interoperability and scalability.
- 9/18, ArcBlock's VP of Engineering, Tyr Chen joined TF Blockchain's panel on how to get hired in the blockchain industry.
- 9/25，ArcBlock's team participating in a Women in Blockchain roundtable to discuss blockchain, UX in the blockchain industry and more
- 9/26, ArcBlock's Senior Software Engineer, Peiling Ding, participated in a live discussion about blockchain, cross chain interoperability and ArcBlock built it on Forge.
Pingwest present its biligual interview with Robert Mao on China Central Bank's Digital Currency：
- 9/26, Interview with Robert Mao, CEO of ArcBlock, discussing China's potential creation of a digital currency.
- 9/1, Xu Wei My vending machine DApp is complete!
- 9/1, Xu Wei How to write and deploy a trading agreement
- 9/16, Matt McKinney Introduction to ArcBlock Blocklet
- In September, the ABT Consensus Community launched mutliple hands-on development experiences and examples for the Forge Development Framework.
- In September, a member of the ABT Consensus Community, Elvis, shared his knowledge of the blockchain to the community.
ABT Consensus Community experiences on downloading and installing the ABT Blockchain Node：
- 9/11, ArcBlock Forge Series 04 - Deploy ABT Blockchain Node in the Alibaba Cloud
- 9/13, ArcBlock Forge Series 05- Creating a Decentralized Application Method 1
- 9/16, ArcBlock Forge Series 06 - Creating a Decentralized Application Method 2
- 9/22, ArcBlock Forge Series 07 - Speed up the operation of a Blocklet dApp