ArcBlock Monthly Review for July 2019
During the month of July, ArcBlock made some signfiicant upgrades to the Forge Framewrok and product development continued to progress at a rapid pace.
- On July 30th ArcBlock's Forge Framework received a significant upgrade that included several new developer tools.
Wallet & forge-webapp bug fixes New iOS/android wallet release OCAP Improvements universal explorer update
Token Swap Service:
UX design for admin & wallet delegate tx supported schema & public API is being defined local development environment: forge, parity, and the service itself android integration
deactivate/activate tx protocol delegate/revoke_delegate tx protocol activate / deactivate protocol support
- Forge CLI: start multiple chains
- Forge Doc: new txs added and the new doc engine
GitHub Development Progress
- On July 4th, ArcBlock's CEO Robert Mao participated in the "China Public Chain" AMA. Blockchain or Walled Garden: China's Public Chain Debate
- On July 18th, CEO Robert Mao partipated in Token Club's live broadcast with Cao Huining, a professor of finance at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business. The discussion will look at what impact will Libra have on the blockchain industry. In addition to discussing Libra's future from the perspective of US blockchain entrepreneurs, Robert Mao will also share his views on decentralized applications.
- On July 19th, CEO Robert Mao attended the 2019 Digital Ecconomy Seminar hosted by the Deding Innovation Fund and Hainan Blockchain Association. Robert also participated ina roundable discussion entitled "The Telegram and Facebook Social Economy."
- On July 22nd, Vice President of Public Relations Jean Chen participated in the Blockchain Odyssey in Nanjingthat was held by Jiangsu Digital Economy Chamber of Commerce, Jiangbei New District Science and Technology Cooperation Bureau and Jiangsu International Science and Technology Center.
- On July 24th, Director of Marketing Matt McKinney participated in The Token Forums Blockchain seminar and discussion "PoS vs PoW."
On July 13th, ArcBlock held the next 2019 Blockchain Odyssey@Beijing meetup at the NIO House in Beijing. ArcBlock covered a range of topics and demonstrated different platform services for blockchain developers and users.
- On July 29th, ArcBlock Software Engineer Riley Shu delivered an "Introduction to Blockchain" overview to visiting students from Tsinghua University. The event was part of the Global Innovation Exchanges International Innovation Summer Camp help for top students.
- July 1 Blockmanity: The Battle for Interoperability - Cosmos vs ArcBlock vs Polkadot
- July 13 Blockchain Talent Interview
- July 15 Blockmanity：Using Forge Framework and SDK to Build Custom Blockchain and DApps
- July 18 Enterprise Security Magazine: ArcBlock is the New Favorite for Creating Custom Blockchains
- July 22 Blockgeeks: ArcBlock’s Forge Framework and Forge SDK make it easy to build custom blockchains and DApps
- July 8, Matt McKinney Introducing the ArcBlock Blockchain Platform and Ecosystem
- July 30, Shijun Wang How to Use the Latest Features of Forge
- On July 20th, the event Blockchain 3.0 Consensus Forum was held by the ABT Consensus Community, IPFS Star Vision, Endless Community, Fuqiant Capital and New York Digital Dollar company in Shanghar. Several keynote presentations were given by CEO Robert Mao and VP of Public Relations Jean Chen.
- On July 26th, the new ABT Consensus Community: ABT Torch Plan was launched to further promote the ArcBlock and ABT ecosystems nad development.