ArcBlock Joins Industry Leader Blockchain Panel to Discuss Cloud and Blockchain
ArcBlock will be participating in the annual DeveloperWeek Seattle: Cloud Edition on May 30 and May 31st at the Grand Hyatt Seattle. DeveloperWeek Seattle: Cloud Edition is the premier developer technology event focused on cloud computing and it is expected that more than 1,000+ cloud engineers, managers, and developers will attend and learn about the newest cloud computing innovations.
This year's event is focused on “cloud architecture” specifically looking at the enterprises continued move to containers, microservices, and serverless architectures with a range of “pro talks”. Event participants include participants from VMware, Boeing, IBM, ArcBlock, and Google to name a few.
This years event will include 6 unique tracks including
- Microservices focused on educating users how to move existing infrastructures towards a decentralized microservices architecture.
- AI in the Cloud that looks at how to consume and analyze large amounts of data fast including the latest innovations, technologies and best practices for AI.
- Containers & Kubernetes to manage and orchestrate cloud environments.
- Serverless to enable companies to request 3rd-party services on-demand, helping to decentralize cloud computing.
- Cloud & Security Tech that can be integrated into existing cloud stacks and on-demand and deployment-based cloud services.
- IT & DevOps Management including performance monitoring, DevOps tools, continuous integration, and analytics.
On Friday, May 31st, Rober Mao, CEO of ArcBlock will participate in a keynote panel hosted by blockchain influencer Justin Wu from Coinstate discussing the use of cloud computing and blockchain with several highly regarded blockchain leaders in the Pacific Northwest including:
- Chris Spanton, Principal Architect from T-mobile
- Tom Linderman, Co-Founder, ConsenSys Diligence
- John Devadoss, Head of NEO Global Development
ArcBlock will post updates throughout the conference and post videos from the panel when they become available.