How to buy cryptocurrency via Coinbase Pay from within DID Wallet
Buy cryptocurrency via Coinbase Pay from within DID Wallet is simple and easy. In this article I will take you through the entire process step by step.
What you need: a Coinbase account, a DID Wallet.
Below we will show you how to do transfer ABT via Coinbaae Pay within the wallet as an example.
- Unlock to access your wallet
- Click ABT on the home page to enter the asset detail page, you will see ABT token on multiple chains
- After switching to Ethereum Mainnet, the
Buybutton at the bottom will be lit automatically (this is because Coinbase Pay currently only support ERC20 version ABT on Ethereum)
- Select the account you want to recharge
- After selecting your account, click the
Buybutton at the bottom to make a purchase jump
The jump will automatically open the
Buy page, which requires the user to confirm some information
- Double check the chain, address and Crypto information to make sure it is correct
- Then click the
Continue To Buybutton at the bottom to jump to Coinbase Pay for the final transfer
If you have already logged in before, Coinbase Pay will automatically skip this step
- Simply enter your Coinbase account password and complete the login
- Once you have logged in, you will automatically be taken to the Crypto process
- Fill in the appropriate transfer quantity according to the current balance of Coinbase Pay
Send Previewto enter the confirmation page
Confirmand enter the password to complete the final transfer
- Wait for the on-chain transaction to complete and return to your wallet to refresh your account balance
- Simply select the ETH asset on the home page and repeat steps 2, 3, 4, and 5 above.
Here we take the example of transferring USDT
- First, you need to add USDT asset to the token management page
- Then go to USDT asset detail page and repeat steps 2, 3, 4, 5 above