DID Wallet for Android released in version 3.6.0
By Nate Robinson (Head of Wallet and Application, ArcBlock)
On Sep 13, 2021, DID Wallet released version 3.6.0 for Android.
The major updates are as follows:
- Support search dapp
- Support hide dapp
- Support adding custom ERC20 Token
- Support accelerated and cancelled for Ethereum test network
- Update the pop-up page for selecting gas fee
- Support Stake and Revoke Stake operations
- Fix some other known issues
Here are some of the updated details:
Users can enter the name of the dapp or the DID of the dapp to search for the desired dapp.
For dapp that do not want to appear on the home page list, you can hide them by hiding them, and you can restore them by displaying them later.
In order to facilitate the development and debugging of Ethereum using DID wallet, this release added a user-defined way to add ERC20 Token.
Simplify the operation of the gas fee selection window, so that users can select gas fees more intuitively.
Download or update your wallet experience for more improvements.