10 Days Countdown to ArcBlock Devcon 2021: the Conference Begins to be Released
The upcoming ArcBlock DevCon 2021, which will be held in 10 days, began to release the event schedule.
ArcBlock DevCon 2021 will be held on June 18 Pacific Daylight Time (June 19, China Standard time) and will be live with a video conference dapp based on the ArcBlock platform.
From the conference schedule updated on DevCon website today, you can find that ABT Node and Blocklet, and DID technology that realize self-sovereign computing, decentralized deployment, and represent the new paradigm of decentralized application development are still the focus of ArcBlock DevCon 2021, and most of the keynotes, demos and workshops are organized around this topic, aiming to introduce developers around the world The latest development of ArcBlock technology and products, and teach how to develop and deploy decentralized applications on the ArcBlock platform, laying the foundation for the coming Web 3.0. At the same time, there will be a new DID wallet, ArcBlock ecosystem and learning to be released.
The conference is divided into two parallel tracks to be held at the same time, one of which focuses on the demo of products and technologies for audiences who are concerned about ArcBlock's technological progress and the development results of partners, and the other is a technical workshop for developers who are planning to adopt ArcBlock technology stack.
- Opening: Building Blocks for Web 3.0
- DEMO: ABT Node & Why It Matters
- DEMO: ABT Launcher & Why It Matters
- Release & DEMO: DID Wallet
- DEMO: Blocklet, What It Is, Where We Are, How It Will Work
- DEMO: Block Explorer
- DEMO: Wallet Playground
- DEMO Walkthrough: How We Use ArcBlock for All Our Products and Websites
- DEMO Walkthrough: How We Build DevCon Site/ticket/NFT with ArcBlock
- Release: ArcBlock Ecosystem
- Release: ArcBlock Learning
- Release & DEMO: NFT Marketplace & NFT game kicking-off
- Closing: What's the Next in Our Roadmap
- How to Setup ABT Node for Development
- ABT Node Walkthrough
- DID and Verifiable Credentials and NFT
- ABT Wallet
- Wallet Playground
- Blocklet Development: Basic
- Blocklet Development: Blocklet Service/Auth
- Blocklet Development: Blocklet Service/Notification
- Blocklet Development: Blocklet Components
- Blocklet Development: Blocklet Components/NFT Store
As of the opening of DevCon, the schedule maybe adjusted and updated. Please visit the ArcBlock DevCon website to view the latest and complete schedule at any time.
The tickets of ArcBlock DevCon 2021 has been officially on sale. This is the first NFT (Non-Fungible Token) ticket of developer conference supported by blockchain technology in the industry. Participants will experience the ArcBlock technology products firsthand. Each DevCon ticket, as well as the badges and certificates collected after attending the conference with a ticket to watch the speech, are NFTs with their own numbers, colors and patterns, and can be publicly verified.
All participants have to download and use wallet to scan the QR code to get the free tickets, or use native ABT to purchase the premium tickets to enjoy the following privileges:
- Access to all DevCon events
- Premium Countdown Badge (NFT)
- Premium Attendance Badge (NFT)
- Premium Accomplishment Certificate (NFT)
- Multiple Airdrop Opportunities e.g. mysterious NFT Game component (DevCon and later events)
More news about ArcBlock DevCon 2021, stay tuned.