ArcBlock has released an updated ChangeLog for version 1.8.30 of OCAP-JS that takes care of the asset chain and its SDK.
ArcBlockhas released an updated ChangeLog for version 1.8.30 of OCAP-JS with new features and updates.
- make url-join more robust
- feat: allow empty credential list in vc lib
- fix: should only burn assets from same owner when acquire/mint
- fix: did-auth handler not creating correct baseUrl in deepLink when behind proxy
- fix: elasticsearch indexdb running issue
- fix: VersionConflictException in elasticsearch indexdb by adding retry
- fix: owner state not updated when doing delegated acquire
- feat: index sender and receiver account for tx
- feat: index delegator account for tx
- chore: move some indexdb related util to base indexdb
- feat: add accountFilter for listTransactions in indexdb adapters
- feat: add accountFilter for listTransactions in schema
- chore: update core nft templates
- chore: rename createStatusList to createCredentialList
- chore: update nft endpoint spec
- fix: owner of delegated acquire asset is not set correctly
- chore: add more test case for did-auth sdk
- feat: support successMessage and nextWorkflow for did-auth response
- add addressList param to listFactories
- Visit https://www.arcblock.io/en/platform to access the latest version and updates. You can also find out how to get started in a just a few steps.