ArcBlock DApp Platform ChangeLog
ArcBlock has released an updated ChangeLog for version 1.2.5 of ABT Node, its DApp Developer Platform with new features and updates.
ArcBlock releases DApp Platform 1.2.5 including:
- Optimization and performance improvements
- Bug fixes
- User experience improvements
- Blocklet improvements
- fix: blocklet process version is error while upgrading
- fix: should update blocklet environments when starting abtnode
- feat: support blocklet components
- fix: blocklet bundle --zip is incorrect in a monorepo
- fix: router provider test case
- chore: change all forge related packages to ocap
- Visit https://www.arcblock.io/en/platform to access the latest version and updates. You can also find out how to get started in a just a few steps.