ArcBlock DApp Platform ChangeLog
ArcBlock has released an updated ChangeLog for version 1.1.9 of it's Dapp Developer Platform with new features and updates.
ArcBlock releases DApp Platform 1.1.8 including:
- Performance Optimizations
- Fixes and Improvements
- fix: disk info not correct on linux vm
- fix: blocklet config properties not properly merged on update
- feat: modify max-header-buffer-size to 16k for nginx and node engine
- fix: https error in blocklet interfaces
- feat: add invitation list page
- fix: sleep 60s after published to npm
- chore: enable welcome page by default
- feat: support authorization and access control
- Visit https://www.arcblock.io/en/platform to access the latest version and updates. You can also find out how to get started in a just a few steps.