ArcBlock Listed as Top Vendor for Self-Sovereign Identity Solutions
ArcBlock has been listed as a leading vendor in A2Z's newest report on the Self-Sovereign Identity Market and positioned to capture market share and opportunities as adoption increases over the next five years.
ArcBlock listed as a top-tier vendor for decentralized identity solutions and self-sovereign Identity
ArcBlock, a leading blockchain development platform and DApp ecosystem company, has been recognized in A2Z's most recent market research report that looks at current and upcoming leaders in the Self-Sovereign Identity marketplace. Alongside ArcBlock, some of the other top key vendors include IBM, Microsoft, NEC, uPort, Learning Machine and Danube Tech. ArcBlock is a current member of the leading decentralized identity communities including the Decentralized Identity Foundation, and Linux Foundations Trust Over IP Stack, and has seen a lot of recent success onboarding customers across diverse industries into their digital identity solutions.
A2Z defines Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) as a term used to describe the digital movement that recognizes that an individual must possess and control their identity without the administrative authorities involved. SSI enables people to interact in the digital world with the same freedom and confidence as in the offline world.
Most recently, ArcBlock launched its ABT Node 1.0 development platform that enables developers to easily build modern blockchain software including tools. libraries, and reusable components to integrate digital identities rooted in ArcBlock's blockchains into their project. ArcBlock also enables businesses and developers to build and run their own decentralized identity services using the DID:Connect service.
In addition to ABT Node, ArcBlock offers developers and teams an industry-leading decentralized identity wallet, tokenization capabilities and focus on user experience have been significant drivers in their success.
For those who want to learn more about decentralized identity, or want to see real-world demonstrations of ArcBlock's wallet, live use cases for decentralized identity, and examples of how to create, deploy and manage DApps that integrate digital identity you can visit ArcBlock's website here:
In A2Z's report, they evaluated various factors when looking at the market’s growth trajectory. The report lists down the restraints that are posing threat to the global Self-Sovereign Identity market and gauges the bargaining power of suppliers and buyers, threat from new entrants and product substitutes, and the degree of competition prevailing in the market. The influence of the latest government guidelines is also analyzed in detail in the report. It studies the Self-Sovereign Identity market’s trajectory between forecast periods based on the following criteria:
- **Market Penetration: ** Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Self-Sovereign Identity market.
- **Product Development/Innovation: ** Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market.
- **Competitive Assessment: ** In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market.
- **Market Development: ** Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies.
- **Market Diversification: ** Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Self-Sovereign Identity market.