ArcBlock Monthly Review - March 2020
In March, ArcBlock released ABT Wallet 2.5 that includes a new browser view and significantly improves the mobile-first experience for decentralized applications.
Decentralized Identity ABT Wallet
I DID IT
GitHub Weekly Updates:
- On March 25th, ArcBlock attended 2020 Recruiting & Technology Virtual Conference to share Decentralized Identity and its use case in recruiting.
- On March 10th, Washington State Passes Blockchain Bill Supported by Cascadia Blockchain Council and ArcBlock
- In a recently published research paper, Gartner recognized ArcBlock as a leader in decentralized identity technologies and is well positioned to capture market share as the identity adopts this new technology. ArcBlock identitied as leading platform for decentralized identity
- The Research Corporation recognized ArcBlock as a leading Blockchain as a Service provider and is expected to be a leader in supporting enterprises and developers leveraging blockchain for their products. ArcBlock Recognized as a leader in Blockchain as a Service
- Throughout March, ArcBlock Technology Communitylaunched a lively sharing and discussion around ABT wallets, Token Swap, DID, Hash News, and DApp inspirations, and generated a total of 24 posts and 207 replies. You're welcome to view and login with ABT wallet to post: https://community.arcblockio.cn/.
- On March 30th, Big Bee, a developer member of ABT Consensus Community, released the content partner initiative to call for the community to contribute the ArcBlock ecosystem by improving Hash News.