ArcBlock May Monthly Report
Like the months before May 2019 proved to be another very busy month. The ArcBlock had several significant product releases including the release of the Forge Blockchain Application Framework & Forge SDK and ABT wallet as planned, as well as other activities that included joining the Decentralized Identity Foundation.
May 8th：ArcBlock Forge SDK
- May 14th：ArcBlock Announces New Decentralized Identity Solution
May 20th：ABT Wallet
- Forge-patron： The first stage is to create a multi-link and multi-node network allowing for complex and production ready testing
- Wallet and Wallet Demonstration Application： Several product enhancements and bug fixes
GitHub Development Progress Weekly Report：
- May 23th Ourea Community Live: ArcBlock Network + DID, the Key to Breaking the Blockchain Application
- May 8th,13:00 (22:00 at May 7th,PST ）， No. 23 ArcBlock Technical Learning Series "Forge Framework Unveiled"，Lectured by Tyr Chen, VP of Engineering of ArcBlock.
- May 15th ,13:00 （22:00 on May 14th, PST），No. 24 ArcBlock Technical Learning Series "Introduction to Forge Core"，Lectured by Tyr Chen, VP of Engineering of ArcBlock 。
- May 22th ,13:00 （22:00 on May 21th,PST），No. 25 ArcBlock Technical Learning Series "Build your First DApp with Forge SDK and DID"，lectured by Shijun Wang,senior frontend engineer of ArcBlock.
- May 5th,Tyr Chen First anniversary at ArcBlock's
- May 10th,Tyr Chen Forge Unveiled
- May 12th,Riley Shu5 Things Every Developer Should Know About ABT Blockchain Nodes
- May 12th，Chain News Column Robert Mao: Put aside the mist of nouns and see clearly the development trend of blockchain network in five pictures
- May 19th，Chain News ColumnRobert Mao: Microsoft builds DID system based on Bitcoin network, the future of decentralized identity has come
- May 22h ，Riley Shu Five Ways to Use ABT Wallet
- May 25th，Shi Shu & Matt McKinneyIntroducing Forge Framework and Forge SDK
- May 28th，Riley Shu Decentralized Identity Made Easy